BASIC RENT CONDITIONS:
When collecting a vehicle the driver must present the booking voucher, the driving license and ID card or passport.
Driver must present a valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) as an exclusively payment, that should be made payable to the person listed as primary driver of the rental agreement. We also accept payments by AMEX with a surcharge of 5% to add on the total rental price. When booking your car you will be charge 10% of the total rental amount agreed to guarantee your reservation, and on pick up you will be charged the rest. Minimum.
Minimum age for driving is 21 years and maximun 75 and must be holders of a driving license for a lenght of at least 2 years. Drivers under 25 years must pay an additional premium insurance of 4,00 per day (minimum €12,00 and maximum € 55,00 per contract). These drivers may be only authorized to drive vehicles in categories A,B,C,D and E.
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- 24 Hrs. Service.
- Unlimitedervice .nlimited mileage
- 21% V.A.T. & Airport taxes
- Fully comprehensive insurance with excess.
- Road Assistance (24 hours breakdown cover is included in the rates. Dependant on the circumstances, Zenith, reserves the right to provide a replacement vehicle.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Out of hours: € 18,00 from 21:00hrs. to 23:00hrs. / € 23,00 from 23:00hrs. on; applicable to all bookings. In the event that a flight is delayed and proceeds to pick up the car between those times this charge also applies.
- Additional driver: € 3,00 per day for each driver to a maximum of three drivers (including lead driver) per contract (minimum € 12,00 and maximum € 42,00 each).
- Child Seats: € 3,00 per day for each supplied seat and contract (minimum € 12,00 and maximum € 45,00 each). The installation of these will always be your responsibility.
- G.P.S.: € 5,00 per day (minimum € 15,00 and maximum € 75,00 per contract).
- Travel Insurance: Vehicles are not allowed to be taken outside of Spain, unless you are authorized by Zenith. If you want to travel to Gibraltar or Portugal you have to contract an additional insurance of € 5,00 per day (minimum € 20,00 and maximum € 80,00 per contract).
- Partial or Total damage insurance: The damage insurance (CDW) in any case does not include damage to tires, rims, hubcaps, vehicle interior, mirrors, moons, latches, underbody, clutch, engine crankcase catalyst and radiator. Nor does not include the cost per battery charge loss of key, trailer cab to travel after the accident and wrong refueling. To partially cover these risks there is an additional insurance that may engage when collecting the vehicle.
o Extra Insurance: Will cover damage to tires, hubcaps, windscreen, windows, wing mirrors and interior mirrors. € 4,00 / day for groups A,B,C,D,E. € 6,00 / day for groups F, G, H, I and € 8,00 / day for people carriers, group “M”.
o Security Deposit: Depending on the type of insurance option selected, please note that Zenith Rent a Car will normally require a security deposit at the start of the rental to cover the insurance excess, this normally will be an amount blocked on the credit card of the lead driver. Security deposit will be unblocked at the end of the rental provided the car is returned in the same conditions as when picked it up. CASH OR DEBIT CARDS may be accepted. We always advice on collecting the vehicle please, be sure to inspect it for any damage and report any problem to the car hire company before departing the location, or if during the rental as soon as possible. We also recommended checking the vehicle when returning to ensure any damage is agreed.
o Management of fines: In case of penalties during the rental period, the customer agrees to pay total of the traffic ticket and also Zenith Rent a Car will charge € 30,00 for managing.
- Availability: Please, be advised that Zenith Rent a Car does not guarantee a particular model of vehicle, only the group of the car booked, and just in the case of not having availability of this, an upgraded one.
- Rental Period: All rentals are charged on a 24 hours basis. We allow a 2-hour grace period when returning the vehicle, if later you will be charge and extra day rental.
- Fuel: Fuel is not included in our quoted rates, Zenith Rent a Car operates a full / empty fueling system. On arrival you will be asked to pay for a full tank of fuel (price will vary depending on the model supplied and fuel market price), and must be returned the vehicle as empty as possible, as there is not any refund for unused fuel. This will be apply for rentals over 5 days, up to 5 days vehicle will be delivered and charge for only ½ tank of fuel.
- Cleaning: Please, note that Zenith Rent a Car will apply a minimum charge of € 25,00 if the returned vehicle may need an extra special cleaning.
- Cancellation: If the booking is cancelled after 48 hours of placing the booking, a cancellation fee of 10% will be applied. If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before the pick up date / time, Zenith Rent a Car will be allowed to keep 50% of the total of the agreed rental amount. If the booking is cancelled less than 24 hours before the arrival date / time, customer will be responsible to pay 100 % of the total rental amount agreed.
Are not included in any case. Client is responsible for all traffic violations, fines, toll charges and/or citations incurred during rental period. In the event client is given a ticket, will be charged on credit card a € 30,00 administrative processing fee.
This conditions are valid for any service we offer, adapting itself depending on the service.